Do you focus on what you’ve done wrong, on what you did or didn’t do when you should or shouldn’t have done it? Are you one of those people who compares themselves to others only to realise how much better other people are in life, in looks, in achievements?
Personally – and not being a perfectionist in any way, shape or form, nor am I judgemental or critical (particularly towards myself) – this is exactly what I do: I focus on what I did wrong, what I could have done better and, for the most part, I’m not happy with myself about the whole thing, so the idea of liking myself is possibly a bit far-fetched, maybe even a tad outrageous.
– 01:17: Self-respect & Self-love are the cornerstones to making change
– 14:10: Failure of our society: ot beign heard and isolated no emotions being expressed
– 23:43: The difference between males & females
– 34:24: How to deal with people dismissing your boundaries & feeling invalidated
– 55:49: Needing approval, permission & having to justify your actions
– 1:02:17: How to understand & value your needs
– 1:11:02: How to heal with Pip McKay
Join me in conversation with one of Australia’s most respected coaches and trainers in the fields of personal development, NLP and Coaching, Pip MacKay.
BA Honours Degree, Dip Ed with Distinction and Dux of the University of Sydney and winner of PR Cole Memorial Prize for Excellence. Winner of EPPY Award for 2 Books.
Pip McKay is an award-winning, best-selling author and pioneer within the field of personal development and Life-coaching.
For more than 23 years, she has assisted 1000s of people clear their past and discover their true passion and purpose.
She created the fields of Matrix Therapies® and Archetypal Coaching®, which have now been taught throughout Australia, the USA, the UK, Europe, China and most recently, Israel.
She is a sought-after speaker and writer appearing internationally on TV and Radio.
Just hearing Pip speak is transformational attending her courses is life-changing.