About Today’s Guest: Dyna Vink
Marketing & Advertising Expert, Certified Health & Nutrition Coach, Menopause Expert
There is a lot of stigma connected with menopause in the workplace, and Dyna wishes she knew then what she knows now.
Dyna used to work in corporate high tech marketing and started to experience some strange symptoms that turned out to be related to perimenopause. Soon they were interfering with her work.
Based on her own experiences and extensive research, Dyna gives some guidance on how women can better manage their symptoms in the workplace.
* Workplace accommodations can be simple and inexpensive
* Identify solutions that would help you
* Use the tips and talking points to guide the conversation with your manager
* Avoid performance problems
* Adopt lifestyle approaches to gain control of perimenopause symptoms so you can get back to doing the things you love